Friday, April 16, 2010

JODY BREEZE<3

JODY BREEZE<3
Jody breeze is my hubby 4 life...he is such a sexy dreadhead....gosh he so sexy an if anybdy thinks he is ugly then they have no taste in boys especially dreadheads....I mean look at him he is sexy I wud so totally hunch his face lolz jkjk but I wud hunch him in a heart beat....I wudnt mind havin him shake his dreads between my legs lolz....&& if I ever find a dreadhead tht look lik him I wud jump on the real quick lolz...but anyways yu kno I had to get the pik of him wit smoke cumin out his mouth which makes him more sexy....oh n did I say tht he is my hubby(in my mind) lmao...but I kno me n the Twinn don't hav dha same taste in boyz but we will agree tht jody breeze is a sexy nigga....oh yea n he a gud rapper too lolz

THIS B DHA HUBBY(IN MIND)SEXIEST DREADHEAD ALIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment