Thursday, April 15, 2010
UGH....niggas dhese days!!!!
Ugh 2day wusnt my day lik how hard is it to find sum1 tht is right 4 yu tht wud treat yu right Neva hurt yu no matter wut...makes yu feel lik ur everything to them....makes yu not regret ever meetin them....but hey there aint nobdy out there...imean wut nigga is lik tht...there probably is sum1 out there lik tht but I haven't met them yet n I wish God knows I wish I found sum1 out there tht cud treat me right....I'm tired of all these niggas...imma just giv up n stop tryin to find sum1 right 4 me becuz I'm tired of bein hurt...all these niggas r the same...n I hate it so much...ugh I'm startin ova droppin the old n startin new and makein sure wen I start new imma start right n not male anotha mistake again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment